Complaints regarding goods
1. Buyer's rights under the provisions of this section are independent of the rights conferred by the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014.827).
2. Should the Buyer determine qualitative or quantitative defects in the purchased goods he or she should contact the e-shop service to establish how to handle the complaint as soon as possible.
3. Differences in colour shades of fabric, leather, eco-leather, wood, stone tops that result from different parameters of the monitor or graphic card do not form the basis for filing complaints. The colour of upholstery, granite, quartzite or natural wood can in fact differ from the photo of the product. Granite and marble are natural materials so differences in their colour and texture are not regarded as a fault and are not subject to complaints. In addition, the Seller reserves the possibility of occurrence of structural and colour differences of material coming from different beams and differences between the offered fabric sample and the fabric obtained in the production. These are the differences resulting from the natural fabric dyeing process and are out of the Seller’s control.
4. If you order furniture upholstered with a fabric or furniture with a stone top in the same kind / colour as the furniture you have already purchased, there may be a difference in the shades of the selected fabric or stone structure, which is not the basis for the product claim.
5. The complaint protocol can be downloaded from the e-shop. After filling all its fields you must send it back by email. The buyer also has the right to make a written complaint or send an email.
6. When returning the goods to the Seller, the Buyer is obliged to secure the goods in such a way that it is not damaged. Shipping Address: BellaCasa.co Sp. z o.o. ul. Żagańska 100 G, 68-200 Żary.
7. The Seller, by means of a courier service, will collect the goods from the Buyer at his own expense.
8. If the complaint is viewed as founded, the goods will be exchanged for a different, fully valuable pieces, and if it is not possible, the Buyer will be refunded the money. In the case of payment with a payment card, the refund will be made to the payment card account from which the payment was made.
9. The Seller will process the complaint within 14 days of receiving it.
10. The dimensions of the products provided in the e-shop may differ from the actual size by +/- 2%, which results from technological processes. Entitlements due to quality defects expire:
A) after the expiry of the period specified in the warranty card, if such a card was delivered with the goods - information on the duration of the warranty period and a link to the document or subpage on which the warranty information contained in the product card is located.
B) in the case of warranty after two years from the date of the purchase. Eligibility for quantitative flaws should be reported immediately after the parcel is collected, no later than within 7 days of receipt.
Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services.
1. BellaCasa.co takes steps to ensure that the e-shop is fully operational to the extent that it is based on current technical knowledge and remove, within a reasonable time, any irregularities reported by the Customer.
2. The customer is obliged to inform BellaCasa about any irregularities or breaks in the functioning of the e-shop immediately.
3. The Customer may report any irregularities in the functioning of the e-shop in writing to the address: BellaCasa.co, ul. Żagańska 100G, 68-200 Żary, by e-mail: email@example.com or using the contact form.
4. When submitting a complaint, the customer should provide his / her name, mailing address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the e-shop.
5. BellaCasa.co processes any complaint within 14 (fourteen) days, and if that is not possible, informs the Customer during this period when the complaint will be processed.
Cancellation and returns of Goods
1. According to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2016.227) he Buyer may waive the agreement concluded with the Seller, without giving reasons within 14 (fourteen) days of the date of receipt of the consignment. It is enough to send a statement before the expiry of the deadline (does not apply to the products specified in point 10.3).
2. Should the Buyer wish to withdraw from the contract and return the goods, he/she may contact the e-shop service to determine the way of returning the goods.
3. The Buyer does not have the right to withdraw from the contract when ordering an unprocessed product manufactured according to the specifications provided by the Consumer or the product satisfying his/her individual needs, in particular a product with customised characteristics such as colour or type of material the product is made from. All products made and ordered at the Buyer's request (customised) are not subject to reimbursement and the Buyer shall not have the right to withdraw from the Contract.
4. In the case of resignation from the order of the goods unconverted by the Buyer within 2 days from the date of the advanced payment, it shall be fully refunded. In the case of cancellation of the order by the Buyer after 2 days from the date of the advanced payment, it is not recoverable.
5. The Buyer is obliged to return the item to the Seller or transfer it to a person authorized by the e-shop immediately, but no later than 14 days from the day he renounced the contract. In order to keep the deadline it is enough to ship the item before it expires.
6. The consumer bears the responsibility for reducing the value of the item due to its use beyond the necessity of determining the character, features and its functioning.
7. Money will be refunded within 14 (fourteen) days from the date when the consumer's withdrawal notice is received. The Seller waives the refund of the payment received from the Consumer until the item is returned.
8. The Seller makes a refund using the same method of payment used by the Buyer, unless the Buyer expressly agrees to another way of reimbursement, which does not expose him/her to any additional costs.
9. Should it be necessary to return the funds for the transaction made by the customer with the payment card, the Seller will return the funds to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Buyer.
10. The Buyer may withdraw from the contract by providing the Seller with a statement of withdrawal.
11. The Buyer can return the item via courier and the delivery fee is covered by the Buyer. The Buyer only covers the direct cost of returning the item. Due to the size and the weight of goods, the withdrawal from the contract may result in higher costs than the regular postage.
12. The Buyer is obliged to secure the returned goods in such a way that they are not damaged. Shipping Address: BellaCasa.co ul. Żagańska 100 G, 68 -200 Żary.
13. Cash on delivery shipments sent to the Seller's address are not received.